Monday, October 11, 2010

Research Paper Free Write

Well lets see.  I am a HUGE sports fan.  There is really not anything that comes close to it.  Football,baseball,hockey,basketball, etc.  I do play fantasy sports in all those as well.   It really is all I have time to pay attention to anymore because I work two jobs and go to school.  I have an opinion about everything and am readly available to argue my view.  Lets just say that if Yorkville High School had a debate team I would have been the captain. I am really really in touch with my movies.  I like to consider myself a movie buff.  All kinds of movies it doesnt matter to me.  If I had more time I would watch more tv series but I dont.

What I come in contact the most with everday is people.  I am an inside salesman and I talk to all types of people everyday.  Mostly the other guys in the office talk about politics and religion and I keep quiet because I have my views and I know that they do not agree with them. (Democrat, Catholic)  haha.  But I spend most of my time thinking about the next steps in life.  Thinking about what I need to do to make enough money so I can move out, get married, buy a new car, where it is smart to buy a house........things of that nature.  This is actually a really hard post for me.  I am not sure what to write most of the research papers I have done before I have been able to pick a topic from a list and form and opinion from what I learn.....which is easy for me because I love to argue...anything and everything.  I'm sure this is not what you are looking for but maybe after we talk I can get a better idea.

1 comment:

  1. I like this -- what about writing a paper arguing that fantasy leagues are a beneficial pasttime -- or something to that effect.

    ReplyDelete